Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scroll of Fortune Bonus Reward

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
There should be a bonus reward for scroll of fortune owners who manage to make 5000, 6000 or maybe even 6500 for their dedication. The reward can be a permanent mount or it could even be a free scroll of fortune for the next season. What do y’all think?

Explorer
May 30, 2010
brian angel grove on Mar 4, 2021 wrote:
There should be a bonus reward for scroll of fortune owners who manage to make 5000, 6000 or maybe even 6500 for their dedication. The reward can be a permanent mount or it could even be a free scroll of fortune for the next season. What do y’all think?
I'd like to be able to carry those points over to the next season, frankly.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
brian angel grove on Mar 4, 2021 wrote:
NO

There are some Players like me who refuse to do Beastmoon or Deckathalon so building points above 3150 is impossible. Adding rewards beyond 3150 is unfair to those who like to do the bare minimum. Letting us complete the Scroll with just the minimum events like Pet Promenade and Spiral Showcase, to me, has promoted inclusivity.

I'm OK with either carrying over bonus points to the next Scroll OR somewhat OK with getting a free Scroll.
(Getting a Free Scroll should be set to 7500 Points, the cost in Crowns for a Scroll with Membership)

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I think rewarding dedicated players with custom rewards is always good.

I would love to have specialty gear or throwback items available for high point getters. Having several reward points could be really cool, especially if the reward changed based on when you hit those high point totals.

I'd love say: a throwback mount at 5 thousand, a specialty gear piece at 6 thousand and a free next scroll at 6.5k or 7k.

What other cool reward ideas can you think up?

Community Leader
I love the idea of players who obtain more points from the benefits to be rewarded someway.

I don't think it should be anything exclusive to reaching points past the Scroll's final rewards, but just bonuses, such as a reduced Scroll of Fortune price for the next Scroll, maybe a number of crowns, such as 1-5k. Or maybe even at a certain point limited a Membership elixir?

I think it would be great for bonus rewards after you complete the Scroll, just as long as they are not entirely exclusive.

-WT93

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!