Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winnow Spells for Fishing......

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Can anyone tell me where I can get the Winnow Fishing spells for different schools on here or where do I go to get trained,buy, or whatever I need to do to get them. I have watched different people on YouTube like Blaze Life Hammer using them but I have no clue as to where to find them or obtain them and none of the fish trainers that I have come across have them and do not know if they have to be crafted because nobody says a word about them or where they got them from even. It be nice to have them all even the ones revealing if the fish are level one or two so that I can avoid catching them instead of the ones I truly need to catch because it get expensive having to buy crowns just to buy elixirs to keep on fishing or having to wait for it to refill on its own. If anyone has the answer please feel free to let me know what I got to do to get them all. Thanks.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
The Winnow spells for each school are sold by Timor Flamecaster in The Labyrinth, Dragonspyre, for 1,000 gold each (fishing level 3 required).

The Winnow Rank 2 spell is a quest (Cast of a Champion) reward from Ryoshi in Jade Palace, Mooshu. There are prequests.

Winnow Rank 1 and Rank 3 can be purchased from Ryoshi for 5,000 and 10,000 gold. Fishing level 6 is required.