Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i have an idea for something to add!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
hi! so i have an idea that kingsisle could add to the game! so my idea is removing side quests from your quest book.

thats sounds weird but let me explain...

so, heres what im getting at. say you accidentally accepted a side quest you didn't want to do. now its going to be stuck in your quest book until you do the quest. and if you're like me and have been playing for awhile, your quest book might be overflowing with side quests that you never did. (unless no one is like me and im just weird like that and your like "what the heck is she talking about?") BUT i feel like a lot of people have this problem.

here's how it'll work...

so there will be a little X mark by the quest you want to remove (the X can only be by side quests and side worlds that you want to remove from your quest book, and you cannot remove the storyline quest) and when you click on the X it asks you "are you SURE you would like to remove this quest?" and you can select yes or no.

so if anyone agrees or disagrees with me let me know because in my opinion i feel like this could be a good thing to add for some people. thanks, and take it into consideration!

-

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i have been wanting an option to remove side quests from my quest book for years and years

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
Like you, I have ALOT of side quests I have'nt done. and I wish they would let us remove them some how. Nightwolf

Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
I don't think I would personally use that option often, but it's a very good idea nonetheless!