Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My membership is not working in game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2020
I've bought a 1 month membership yesterday and still haven't been able to access any of the premium worlds. I'm sure that the transaction came through because I've received my digital recite. I tried to restart my game application several times and still get the upgrade now prompt. I also tried to email Kingsile support yesterday morning and still haven't received a response. How can we fix this issue? DakotaIceCloud 124

Administrator
mauja35 on May 17, 2020 wrote:
I've bought a 1 month membership yesterday and still haven't been able to access any of the premium worlds. I'm sure that the transaction came through because I've received my digital recite. I tried to restart my game application several times and still get the upgrade now prompt. I also tried to email Kingsile support yesterday morning and still haven't received a response. How can we fix this issue? DakotaIceCloud 124
Hi mauja35,

Thanks for letting us know about this concern. Please contact support right away and we'll be glad to help you out: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game