Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trade cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2016
I have to rewrite my post because I realized after submitting it that I wrote a word in all caps lol. So I’m gonna rewrite it. This may not be the write section to write this, but i’ve been seeing posts about people needing tc for permanent spells, etc. Well i’ve been farming loremaster occasionally (i know the odds of gettin the cards I want so i don’t do it excessively). And i bought 5$ worth of crowns to buy the knight lore pack. I’ve been hoping to get deer knight l, death oni etc. anyways l of course haven’t gotten the spells i want, but I’ve gotten luminous weaver (a life spell) from loremaster and handsome fomori (an ice spell) from the pack. I just wanna be clear, these are permanent cards. I’m not sure how I put pictures into the post but trust me they are real lol. I’ve used them but it just makes no sense for me to keep them because i’m not a part of the school and i can’t use power pips on them. So, if anyone who isn’t death has deer knight or any good death spell that I can’t get from main quests etc, and would like to trade, please let me know. It would be great giving my spells out to people who would use them better than me haha. Please reply below and we can schedule a time :)

Caroline Ravenblood level 68