Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making housing LESS expensive

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2016
Hi the housing is too expensive that all the people who dont want to buy have to live in a shoebox!

Please take this into consideration and Please feal free to reply

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There are many options of houses you can buy with gold, even from the crown shop. With the abundance of gold in the game, you shouldnt have to worry about crowns only housing

Survivor
Mar 15, 2020
Housing is expensive, but that's because when you buy one it is expected that you fill it to the brim with decorations and housing items to make it look cool, before moving on to a new house which by then you should have plenty of gold. As much as I would love for houses to be cheaper, the huge price of each house adds a feeling of ownership and independence that I always look forward to, especially the decorations

- Just a piece of advice, make sure you are sure about the house you want to live in before buying it. Take this to heart in real life and Wizard101

Defender
May 11, 2013
arij64 on Apr 7, 2020 wrote:
Hi the housing is too expensive that all the people who dont want to buy have to live in a shoebox!

Please take this into consideration and Please feal free to reply
You think houses in this game are expensive? Try ESO their houses are 150$ USD. wizards houses are a fraction of that.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
ESO houses are shoe boxes lol

I really want an architect to design the inside of wiz houses because its clear the people making them don’t know what a house os supposed to look like. I want separate rooms not just open floor plan bedrooms because its weird.