Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scroll of Fortune gems

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Scroll of fortune gems need to be No Shatter. The Fall scroll gem is guardian wall. Spring has a fairy gem that appears to be unrecoverable. These gems are part of the package. Please make a way to recover these gems. Socket wrenches should be able to recover gems at least.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Bucisfav on Mar 1, 2020 wrote:
Scroll of fortune gems need to be No Shatter. The Fall scroll gem is guardian wall. Spring has a fairy gem that appears to be unrecoverable. These gems are part of the package. Please make a way to recover these gems. Socket wrenches should be able to recover gems at least.
Agreed. Any jewel that can only be obtained via Crowns should be "No Shatter".

Historian
May 15, 2009
i think they are No Shatter. I got the Mortal Toil gem from the winter Scroll of Fortune and it is no shatter

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Mortal toil onyx is a special case, thats a krogger jewel. He is no shatter cuz he came from a gift card.
But i must ask why not the happy accident jewel for the spring scroll and the fortress jewel last fall.Mortal toil was a good idea keep going on that way

Stormwind8108

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I know Mortal Toil is No Shatter. I purposefully did not list it. I bought the Scroll for Fall, Winter and Spring across my account. I just want everyone to be aware that the gems from the Fall and Spring are not from what I have seen and should be. As part of the Scroll they should be recoverable. Jewels should be recoverable for crowns if necessary.