Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast subird

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
I think that may cast sunbird should be back to being able to be manifested just like the old retired ones plus just keep the newer booloon without it but if you already have it the pool of that pet should be allowed to be transfer to another pet.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
heathericewhisper8... on Feb 19, 2020 wrote:
I think that may cast sunbird should be back to being able to be manifested just like the old retired ones plus just keep the newer booloon without it but if you already have it the pool of that pet should be allowed to be transfer to another pet.
I never can understand why ki adds something to the game, knowing they agreed to what they added with and knowing what the content was, and later on - they ended up removing it!

I dont think that right nor fair! Especially to players and new player - that doesnt have it, while other do have it!

I didnt know it was retired until like 2 months ago; i dont even have it myself, so i will never get the opportunity to get it! Thanks ki for the double standards and unfairness!