Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamond Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2019
So is it just me or does it seem like no matter how many pieces of ore you pick up a diamond wont come out of it. But you keep switiching realms and still nothing. Then one glorious diamond pops up but you need 15 more so you cry? Well i've got those same feelings.

I was wondering if there was any other way to get diamond than from ore that is more effective?

-Brandon ShadowStrider

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
You could try using the Transmute Diamond spell (available from Felicia Worthington and Avery Templeton and a couple of other vendors) to convert the ore you are finding into diamonds. Also, Fickle Pickles (and some other plants) drop diamonds, so you could try gardening those.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Brandon ShadowStri... on Jan 21, 2020 wrote:
So is it just me or does it seem like no matter how many pieces of ore you pick up a diamond wont come out of it. But you keep switiching realms and still nothing. Then one glorious diamond pops up but you need 15 more so you cry? Well i've got those same feelings.

I was wondering if there was any other way to get diamond than from ore that is more effective?

-Brandon ShadowStrider
Transmutation! You can get the transmutation recipe of ore to diamond from Toshi in MooShu ( i think I remember that is his name )
You'll need a card crafting table to do transmutations. Available in the house shop in MooShu.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Garden the frozen fly traps will yield diamonds. Put a pixie on the plant as it gets level 5 pests.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2018
Go to shadow palace and I got a bunch of ore there, and use the transmute recipe from Felicia in Marleybone and there you go! Keep realm jumping and you will get master artisan!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009