Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Tracking Seeds I've Planted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
Is there a 'seed/gardening tome' similar to the fishing tome that tracks which seeds you've already planted? If not, is this something KI would consider or is it possibly in the works. I searched the message board, but was unable to find any information on this. If I've missed it, please share the proper location. Thank you!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hi there - Not that I am aware of and I'm a pretty advanced gardener so don't think there is such a thing. You may want to post your idea on "The Dorms" section of the message board as they take the ideas there. Like your idea and to expand on it, once you have raised a specific quantity of that type of seed, to give you a statue of the Plant when in Mature phase so that you can place in your house or grounds. I'm sure you would say the same thing about the fish (I'm not a fisherman). Be able to hang them on the walls. I know that would require counters and all so their would be IT work for KI involved, but that would be cool!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Calamity Sparklefl... on Nov 11, 2019 wrote:
Is there a 'seed/gardening tome' similar to the fishing tome that tracks which seeds you've already planted? If not, is this something KI would consider or is it possibly in the works. I searched the message board, but was unable to find any information on this. If I've missed it, please share the proper location. Thank you!
There is no Tome for seed/gardening, BUT, if you buy the Backpack Butler for 2500 gold, you can actually track what seeds you have planted or in your vaults.

Example: I have 100 EMPs. I have planted 50 and the other 50 are still in the Vault. If you have the Butler, you can click on seeds and it will show you exactly where all of them are. If you have planted, it will show you whether they are inside or outside a specific castle/house. It will also show you if they are in the Vault and which castle or if you have them in your Attic, shared bank or your own bank.

The Backpack Butler is amazing and well worth the gold.