Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Player Experience Quest Broken - Life School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
So on any character i make EXCEPT a life character , i can do the quest that Ambrose tells me about to get from Abby K Doodle.. i have tried many new life character thinking mine is just bugged, but its life characters. I made a death character, was able to pick up the quest, I made a storm character and was able to pick it up.. any life character does not have access to that quest.

Administrator
KittyKungFu on Sep 26, 2019 wrote:
So on any character i make EXCEPT a life character , i can do the quest that Ambrose tells me about to get from Abby K Doodle.. i have tried many new life character thinking mine is just bugged, but its life characters. I made a death character, was able to pick up the quest, I made a storm character and was able to pick it up.. any life character does not have access to that quest.
Hi KittyKungFu, welcome to Wizard101! Do you happen to have the name of the quest? It's possible the particular quest is locked for Life Wizards.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Sparck on Oct 8, 2019 wrote:
Hi KittyKungFu, welcome to Wizard101! Do you happen to have the name of the quest? It's possible the particular quest is locked for Life Wizards.
Sorry it took so long to respond.. went in and made a quick character to find out the name of the quest..The quest that she gives is called City Tour.. any time i try to make a life wizard, that quest is not available to her. I can make a storm and death etc and get the quest but life wizzys do not have access to it.