Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better character customization and 18+ servers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
Ok so long story short I started this game when I was like 11 and now I am 20. It did not bother when I was younger but now I would love to see more individuality in my character. For example, facial hair, glasses, physique, height, and definitely better variety in faces and hairstyles. I just hate seeing everybody look identical. Also, I would love to see adult servers put into the game. This would allow for everybody in the servers to speak freely so we would not have to work our way around the chat filters with a text chat in the middle of fights and maybe even crown/gold trading that is basically identical to the TC trading system? My suggestions to select who gets into these servers would be registered as 18+, valid card info, and be a member. This would make it to where not just any random player can get into these servers and also it would allow for a matured, strategic environment. I would love to hear your guy's thoughts on this.

P.S. Do not get me wrong KI made a great MMO for all ages, but I am sure I'm not the only person who started this as a kid and is now grown up now. I would just like to see my character "grow up" with me in a way lol and has a more refined taste now.