Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New to Wizard101 and these forums? Read This

AuthorMessage
Administrator
If you're new to Wizard101, we have lots of different pages on our website to help you get started.

First, you may want to print out our Quick Guide for easy reference to the basics such as how to move, how to chat and what to do in Wizard101.

If you want more in depth information, you may want to look at our Players Guide.

Players:

We have put together several different guides for different types of players.

We have our Quick Guide for players who are new to online games, that helps you understand how to move, how to interact and how to chat.

We have our Player's Guide that is an indepth look at Wizard101, how to play, what the cards do, where to go and other detailed information.

• We have our Message Boards (you're reading them) that contain comments and suggestions from our players.
  • The Headmaster's Tower is where are the announcements from the staff are located.
  • Ravenwood Commons is for general discussion about Wizard101.
  • Halston's Lab is for technical questions about features or bugs.
  • Dorms are for all sorts of discussions about Wizard101, gaming, and other off-topic items.
  • Player vs Player is for discussion and strategy for our PvP portion of the game.
  • The Worlds of the Spiral are for help specific to that section of the game.
  • You can use the Search link at the top to look for information, Recent Topics shows you the most recently posted articles, and Hottest Topics shows you the most popular articles.

Parents:

If you want to know more about what your child is playing, click on our Parents section on the left menu.

Wizard101 is rated E10 for Everyone 10+ and Wizard101.com is 128bit encrypt secured by Verisign - See the images at the bottom of every page for more information on our rating and our security.

Posting for the First Time

Before you post on the Wizard101 official Message Boards, you need to create a name for yourself!

If you log into the Message Boards, you will be offered the option to create a Message Board Name.

This is the name that will be displayed when you make a new post or reply to an existing post. You will only be able to set this Message Board Name once so choose carefully. Do not use your real name.

Creating a Message Board Name does not change the account information you use to log into the website or game!

Message Board Names are subject to the following terms & conditions:
  • Your Message Board Name can only contain letters, numbers and spaces.
  • Your Message Board Name cannot contain profanity or personal information.
  • Do not use your real name.
  • You can submit your current account name as your Message Board Name, but we do not recommend you do so.
  • All Message Board Names are moderated. If the Message Board Name you submit is rejected, you will be required to enter a new one the next time you visit the Message Boards.
  • The approval or denial of a Message Board Name submission is completely at our discretion.

Forum Ranks - Post Count
Survivor - 1
Explorer - 50
Defender - 100
Delver - 200
Mastermind - 300
Champion - 400
Squire - 500
Historian - 600
Hero - 700
Geographer - 800
Astrologist - 1000
Illuminator - 1250
A+ Student - 1500
Armiger - 2000
Adherent - 2500
Archon - 3000

Survivor
Mar 24, 2019
Hey im Nessa! Im pretty newish just trying to learn what all is what and hoping to make a lot of new friends! Its nice meeting such great people!

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
Hey everyone! Main Player here (Level 150 - Kiley LionThistle)
I am not that new to the game as I joined early 2011 but it is my first time in the MessageBoard Section.
I wish everyone a nice day and lots of luck and fun in the game ^^
Cheers!

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Survivor
Apr 25, 2018
Hello! I have been playing wizard 101 when it first came out in 2008 and was playing it a little bit and I seriously started playing it when I was 13 and ever since then I have been playing and trying to catch up with the new content of the game that is posting regularly. Lemuria for example (I haven't even finished Karammele I'm still at the first quest of the world). My main is a 140 wizard and I have made multiple high level wizards I have I think a 120 and a 110 and a 130 . I am now playing a wizard and I do not know yet how to spend training points for the school and looking the forums here to see any helpful guides! I hope we can all get along!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2022
Hi everyone
I have been playing Wizards101 for a wonderful 2 yrs. I am a parent that is addicted to the game. My question is How do I get my coins from my main account to my character of choice? I purchased $10 equal to 5,000 coins.
My character name is Anna Deathsword. Leave 22. Please advise as to what should I do?

Thanks
Waterdance1993

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
waterdance1993 on Oct 9, 2022 wrote:
Hi everyone
I have been playing Wizards101 for a wonderful 2 yrs. I am a parent that is addicted to the game. My question is How do I get my coins from my main account to my character of choice? I purchased $10 equal to 5,000 coins.
My character name is Anna Deathsword. Leave 22. Please advise as to what should I do?

Thanks
Waterdance1993
Crowns are shared across your entire account. You do not need to distribute them to individual Wizards.