Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Entry Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2019
While getting the quest from Baldur Goldpaw I entered the first version of northguard but there was a glitch where I couldn’t see any of the NPC’s. I didn’t think of it much and decided to try later. However I tried again but I couldn’t get into Baldur’s boat. So I have the quest to talk to the shopkeepers in northguard but I can’t access the boat to get there. Plz help, I can’t do grizzleheim or wintertusk and I’m stuck with this quest.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2015
KSpecter on Jul 18, 2019 wrote:
While getting the quest from Baldur Goldpaw I entered the first version of northguard but there was a glitch where I couldn’t see any of the NPC’s. I didn’t think of it much and decided to try later. However I tried again but I couldn’t get into Baldur’s boat. So I have the quest to talk to the shopkeepers in northguard but I can’t access the boat to get there. Plz help, I can’t do grizzleheim or wintertusk and I’m stuck with this quest.
Go to ambrose that quest no longer required if need to contact wizard101 support for help to get it out of your spellbook its a retired quest and should no longer be needed to enter grizzlehiem