Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim is majorly glitched! Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2019
I've been grinding out Celestia for a while now and been trying to level up to go for Waterworks gear, but in order for me to level up the Grizzleheim and Wintertusk quest showed up. I accepted the quest by talking to the bear by Olde Town and he said for me to talk to multiple other merchants in the Shopping District. I did all of that and he took me to Grizzleheim for the first time ever and told me to talk to 3 other bears that a influence in trading at Grizzleheim. But before any of that, my cursor was glitched and wasn't really indicating where I should go to talk, so I restarted as any other person would, but I also marked Grizzleheim just to be safe that I would be able to go there. After I logged out and came back I went to my indicated mark, it didn't let me and it put me back to the commons and couldn't go back there. I talked to multiple other people(high levels) and asked for their help and they didn't even know what to do. I went back to there bear so he could maybe let me go back there and he didn't really do anything other then repeat the lines to go back and talk to the bears, I went to door in raven to see if I have access, but I don't, and I even tried to go behind him by the ship to see if I can get there manually by pressing "X" on it- no luck. Is there anyway administrators can help me.

Alric Night - Level 50

Survivor
Apr 21, 2019
I just encountered this same problem, i don't know what to do :(

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Greetings, ihazcheese and HeliumT!

This quest is no longer available, and is not necessary to access Grizzleheim anymore. You two should be able to access it normally.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
You don't actually have to complete this quest in order to access Grizzleheim!

Simply talk to Merle Ambrose, and he should have the quest to start Grizzleheim for you.

Once you talk to Merle and get official access to Grizzle, you should be able to finish your quest there.