Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm curious on a spell card (treasure card) name.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Does anyone know the name of the spell card (or if it is a treasure card) that has to do with random element blades given out to different players in battle? I saw it earlier in game but I forgot the name and element it belonged to. (The card I believe had like different blades and a question mark.)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Gloria2210 on Apr 17, 2019 wrote:
Does anyone know the name of the spell card (or if it is a treasure card) that has to do with random element blades given out to different players in battle? I saw it earlier in game but I forgot the name and element it belonged to. (The card I believe had like different blades and a question mark.)
Was it in PvP? When we cloak a blade in PvP it appears as a question mark. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the situation, just trying to help work out what it was with you!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I don't remember if I already said this and it just hasn't come through moderation yet or if I closed it for another day because I was too sleepy...so forgive me if I repeat myself!

I think you may have seen 'Cloak' being used.

It comes as a treasure card version (here); and also as a trained spell (here).

It's a sun enchant that can be added to a trained ward or charm so our opponents can not see what spell we've used. We can hide things this way, which is quite fun and helpful. If we get the wrong spell up we can even cloak it and use it to make them go to the effort of trying to get rid of it because they expect it to be something else

I hope this helps!

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
Not trying to outdo Victoria here, but it could also be the spell Dancing Blades, which hands out random blades to all allies.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
No, there is an actual spell that give a random blade, its a balance spell, but I can not remember the name, sorry.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
The spell card you may be referring to is called the Blade Dance card given by the Spooky Carnival Hat from the Spooky Carnival Bundle. This card when cast will give two random cards to each player.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Hi there, the card in question is not a treasure card but rather an item card. It is called Blade Dance from the Spooky Carnival Hat acquired from the spooky carnival bundle.

See link here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Blade_Dance

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
That sounds to me like Blade Dance, an item card that grants 2 random blades to each person on your side (if I'm reading it correctly).

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
There is an item card from the hat from spooky carnival bundle called "Blade Dance". When used it blades all team with random blades both elemental and spiritual. Could it be that?

Gabrielle Rose

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I think your referring to the spell on the spooky carnival gear its call blade dance and its only limited to 1 cast. The card it self has a question mark, it also cast 2 random blades for all parties. It hasn't been made a tc yet.

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I think she might be talking about the card that comes from the Spooky Carnival Bundle.

The card from this bundle comes with the Spooky Carnival Hat obtained from the bundle. Is the card you're looking for Blade Dance? This spell gives two random any school 45% blades to everyone on your team when cast. No matter the level, this spell will come with the hat you redeem.

This spell cannot be gotten as a treasure card or a trained spell, it only comes with the hat in the Spooky Carnival Bundle.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on Apr 18, 2019 wrote:
Was it in PvP? When we cloak a blade in PvP it appears as a question mark. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the situation, just trying to help work out what it was with you!
Although I have seen/used cloak before, it isn't cloak. The one I am looking for randomly gives other players two-three different element blades at random. I did not see it in PVP because I don't do PVP much (at least for now), I saw it when I did PVE with three other players in Mount Olympus the other day.

PS: Thanks for helping me so far!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
The spell you are looking for is called Blade Dance. It comes from the Spooky Carnival bundle's hat. It gives 2 random +45 blade to each player in the battle.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Wow! Thanks everyone for the info and also Gloria2210 for asking about this spell - you have all taught me something new and I appreciate it!

I didn't even know about this cool item card!

I wonder if it might become part of Balance wizard's trainable spells one day...

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Eric Stormbringer on Apr 20, 2019 wrote:
Hi there, the card in question is not a treasure card but rather an item card. It is called Blade Dance from the Spooky Carnival Hat acquired from the spooky carnival bundle.

See link here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Blade_Dance
Yes! That is the spell, thank you so much to everyone who helped! :D (I wish it was a treasure card.)