Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 12 Balance deck help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2015
Ive been trying out different strategies but I can’t really find a decent one for balance level 12. Can anyone give me some suggestions on a good deck setup?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Message Boards!

Now, is this deck for PvE? or PvP?

Let us know.

If it is for PvE, then this is what I suggest:

• 3 Balance Blades
  • 2 Lotus Swarms
  • 2 Scorpion
  • 1-2 Elemental and Spiritual Shields
  • 2 Ghouls
  • 1 Banshee

I have death spells enlisted above because I recommend you start training into the death school until you learn the feint spell. This is a key fundamental spell needed by all sorcerers to capitalize on damage.

Notice also that at your level, there is no need to have two separate decks as yet, especially since mobs aren't that much of a challenge in the earlier worlds.

You can also put a few tough treasure cards in your side deck and use them to enchant your regular attacking spells for extra damage.

If you require PvP help, you'll have to specify more.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2015
Thanks for the welcome! Sorry I wasn’t clear, I mean’t I needed help for pvp. Gear wise I am fine, but it’s just the deck that I’m struggling. Im using The duelist’s devil-May-care deck. Im currently using the fire elf and judgement strategy but I was wondering if there was another one out there that is just as if not more affective.