Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2018
I've just about just entered Azteca. I'm level 85, Myth, and using Waterworks from head to toe. My critical rate is 20% about, and my boost is 58%. Fortunately, unlike Avalon, I haven't died in a fight so far. Yet, I feel like I'm missing something. I'm still using an Azteca fire wand, and indiscriminate athames and rings. I heard from one of my friends that your boost should be above 75%- something I hadn't even considered. It would also be nice to have something like that, and I didn't care, however battles are taking longer and longer. So, I'm starting to really wonder what I'm missing.

Also, my deck could really use some updating. I'm mainly using medusa + blading and aura'ing strategies, and for minions I use a Humongofrog, blades, and sun spells. This is effective, but it still takes a while. I'm open to any tips!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I just posted under your earlier thread in Avalon.

Visit it to see what I've said.

I'll have to tweak a few things a little to adjust to Azteca, but for the most part, most of what I've said remains the same.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/avalon/strategies-please-8ad6a42567d6fed90167e85e5c9a0d42?page=1