Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Santa hat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
dear KI

as a female wizard, i am offended that my Santa hat, received via Xmas pack, turned into an inferior bonnet just because i am female...please make my Santa hat a Santa hat, not a bonnet!

thanks for listening
molly

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
bbop6666 on Dec 8, 2018 wrote:
dear KI

as a female wizard, i am offended that my Santa hat, received via Xmas pack, turned into an inferior bonnet just because i am female...please make my Santa hat a Santa hat, not a bonnet!

thanks for listening
molly
When a male wears the Santa hat, it comes with a beard, why not just remove the beard so everyone can wear it! And that bonnet is ugly! Keep it for Thanksgiving!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Agreeing with you both! A non-bearded Santa hat for both genders would be brilliant. I hate the bonnet, and it's all I'm getting since I only play female wizards :/ Kinda disappointing.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
anecorbie on Dec 9, 2018 wrote:
When a male wears the Santa hat, it comes with a beard, why not just remove the beard so everyone can wear it! And that bonnet is ugly! Keep it for Thanksgiving!
I love that idea for the female version...I really do hate the bonnet, it's so frilly and silly

TBH I don't even mind the female version keeping the beard...I'm female irl and if I dressed up as santa I wouldn't object to a fake beard because it's fun and silly (but not frilly hahaha)

Please KI, make a santa hat to complete our girl wizard's santa suit without having to be Mrs Claus!

The first Christmas I was in the Spiral I was advised (in error), that if I won it on a boy I could pass it over...I made a boy JUST for the boy santa hat, farmed like a crazy person, got it (woohoo!) and passed it over...only for it to change to a bonnet! Nooooo, what a noob mistake lol! I was gutted!

Survivor
Nov 17, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Dec 15, 2018 wrote:
I love that idea for the female version...I really do hate the bonnet, it's so frilly and silly

TBH I don't even mind the female version keeping the beard...I'm female irl and if I dressed up as santa I wouldn't object to a fake beard because it's fun and silly (but not frilly hahaha)

Please KI, make a santa hat to complete our girl wizard's santa suit without having to be Mrs Claus!

The first Christmas I was in the Spiral I was advised (in error), that if I won it on a boy I could pass it over...I made a boy JUST for the boy santa hat, farmed like a crazy person, got it (woohoo!) and passed it over...only for it to change to a bonnet! Nooooo, what a noob mistake lol! I was gutted!
Maybe we can just choose between the two. Like if both/all were available.