Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too low level for Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2017
I am a level 44 life wizard. What is the average level for Celestia?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
I would say the "average" level for Celestia is level 50. If you find yourself struggling in Celestia, level up a bit and upgrade gear.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
I would say you are low level though many people say there is no such thing. It would be much easier to do some side worlds or quest to get to around level 50.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The average level for entry level to Celestia is 48.

Usually anything below is considered being under-leveled.

The recommended level however is level 50.

So, I do recommend you level up to at least level 48 and learn your AoE.

I can bet it will prove to be very useful within your questing.

Good Luck!

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
If you can handle Celestia at level 44 - great! However, I'd like to inform you on a little bit of history. When I joined, you had to be level 48 or higher in order to enter Celestia. Obviously, that has since changed.

Even then, I would recommend doing side quests to raise your level. Before I got Forest Lord, I struggled immensely in Celestia on my life wizard. If you are asking if you are too low of a level, I'd assume you are struggling, too. You don't get Forest Lord until level 58, so if you think it would help you, definitely do side quests. Doing Wintertusk (it's part of Grizzleheim) will help you level faster because of how much exp it gives.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
so was I, I somehow got to Celestia Level 42 after dragonspyre I did all of my Grizzlehiem now i'm on Defeat Nali in Austrilund at level 49 i'm going to level one more time to be level 50 then i'm going try and attempt again at fighting through

Level 49 Patrick