Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accidentally Deleted Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Hi there! The other day I accidentally deleted my mega balance armaments pet and I'm really crushed! I spent so long hatching and training that pet to get its stats. Is there any way to recover the pet with its talents? I would be forever grateful.
-Eric Wildflame, paying member since 2009

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
mysterbaldy on May 19, 2018 wrote:
Hi there! The other day I accidentally deleted my mega balance armaments pet and I'm really crushed! I spent so long hatching and training that pet to get its stats. Is there any way to recover the pet with its talents? I would be forever grateful.
-Eric Wildflame, paying member since 2009
Contact KI direct through the website support. Let them know the details of the pet and the wizard it was on. If they can recover it they will but time matters so contact them quick. Let them know how it happened and hopefully they'll be able to see it and recover it for you. If they can't then they may replace it with an identical pet that will need training again but it's better than losing it forever.

I really hope KI can fix this for you, good luck!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If you mean deleted as in, sold the pet to a vendor, then it is possible to recover the pet.

How?

Email KI detailing the experience and providing as much info about the pet as you can.

support@wizard101.com

Good Luck!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Thank you guys for your responses! I emailed KI's support address four days ago and am still waiting for a response. Hopefully someone will get back to be soon.
I didn't sell the pet, but rather accidentally trashed it instead of a different pet I was meaning to trash.

Survivor
May 29, 2015
mysterbaldy on May 20, 2018 wrote:
Thank you guys for your responses! I emailed KI's support address four days ago and am still waiting for a response. Hopefully someone will get back to be soon.
I didn't sell the pet, but rather accidentally trashed it instead of a different pet I was meaning to trash.
I had something similar happen. I contacted KI. They did restore my pet but said it was a one time deal. Good luck I hope you get it back!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
mysterbaldy on May 20, 2018 wrote:
I've always found KI Support to be really quick responding and there is an automated response letting you know they've received your ticket too. I know it was the weekend so they may be slower because of having less staff on during weekends and more tickets being sent in but it might be worth checking your spam folder to see if they've sent a response and it's been filtered there by accident. You should also have the automated response too and if that hasn't come it might be worth sending a message via the website support system instead of directly by email. They also won't respond if it's not the email associated with the account.

I may be at risk of saying the above prematurely but I think with deleted items time could matter more than some other issues.

I hope you get the pet back! Let us know how it goes!

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
I really hope you get your pet back!

If and when you do, turn on the backpack item lock option and lock your most important items. It stops you from deleting or selling anything by mistake.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I still haven't recieved a response from KI... I know the email address from which I sent my email to support@wizard101.com is the same email associated with my account because I recieve promotional emails from KIand notifications that someone has posted on this thread. I did not recieve an automated response though that my email had been recieved by KI. If someone from KI (Professor Greyrose) could respond to this I would be greatly appreciative.
Thanks for your supportive responses guys!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
This happened to me too, but I was wondering if they could give back the same pet with the same aquired talents. Some people said that they can give back the pet, but with gen 1 talents and stats :(

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
mysterbaldy on May 24, 2018 wrote:
I still haven't recieved a response from KI... I know the email address from which I sent my email to support@wizard101.com is the same email associated with my account because I recieve promotional emails from KIand notifications that someone has posted on this thread. I did not recieve an automated response though that my email had been recieved by KI. If someone from KI (Professor Greyrose) could respond to this I would be greatly appreciative.
Thanks for your supportive responses guys!
The email you need to contact is help@kingsisle.com

You can also contact them via the website (wizard101.com) by logging in and going to support and submitting a ticket.

You need to contact them again because the email you sent has not been received!

I've seen this issue come up a lot and think the email you used must be an old one. Try the one I've said or do it via the website. You'll know they have it when they send the confirmation email to say they have received your ticket.

Good luck!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 28, 2018 wrote:
The email you need to contact is help@kingsisle.com

You can also contact them via the website (wizard101.com) by logging in and going to support and submitting a ticket.

You need to contact them again because the email you sent has not been received!

I've seen this issue come up a lot and think the email you used must be an old one. Try the one I've said or do it via the website. You'll know they have it when they send the confirmation email to say they have received your ticket.

Good luck!
Thanks so much for the help! I was able to successfully recover the pet :D yay!