Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How much more do I have to do?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I believe, I'm nearing the end of Azteca as I just saved the Jaguar Priestess in the Floating Lands. But really? every other battle at this point is Boss Battle.

How much more of this do I have to put up with? I don't want a 30 minute Boss Battle every time I turn around.

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Azteca was pretty exhausting. I remember feeling the same way back in the day...

If you're in the Floating Mountains, though, then you're actually pretty close to the end. You have about 25-30 quests left at that point (out of roughly 200 overall).

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/quest-guides/wizard101-main-quest-line-part-3/

^^That is the guide I use these days to give me hope, not to mention a heads-up when a cheating boss is approaching.

Khrysalis is very long as well, but it will move along at a seemingly faster pace at points when we gain a helpful companion to quest with us. Also, in my mind I can break Khrysalis up into two separate parts, because it was released that way. I can always feel some relief when I get to Cresent Beach in Khrysalis, since that was where part two started.

Then Polaris is mercifully short.

Hang in there, you're almost done with Azteca.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I'm almost in exactly the same place as you. I just finished up the Floating Lands and started the Twin Giants after taking a break for a few months, though I'm temporarily slowing down a bit to craft some things. I have to agree that it is getting quite annoying, having 20-30 minute boss battles every 10 minutes, with only talking to NPC's and fighting about 5 street mobs in between. Because we're so close, maybe we can quest through it together? That might speed it up.

Thomas Wildstaff, 90

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
ahhh Steven, Steven!....Ive been watching your level and you are advancing greatly....Im still level 90 and Im in Tierra deBrea.....and yes, sigh, another Boss to fight...I do solos because Im a older(age wise) player and dont really have the experience of playing with people I dont know and knowing How they play.....I sort knew in finding the quest layout on the web....fight: local monsters, BOSS fight, fight a few locals..BOSS fight..etc...I think it goes on til the end my friend...maybe I will see you around....pixie in azteca.....
gabrielle ravenwalker

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
chocoluver18 on Apr 2, 2018 wrote:
I'm almost in exactly the same place as you. I just finished up the Floating Lands and started the Twin Giants after taking a break for a few months, though I'm temporarily slowing down a bit to craft some things. I have to agree that it is getting quite annoying, having 20-30 minute boss battles every 10 minutes, with only talking to NPC's and fighting about 5 street mobs in between. Because we're so close, maybe we can quest through it together? That might speed it up.

Thomas Wildstaff, 90
Wouldn't mind questing together. These Bosses are getting tedious.

I'm usually questing on weekends and in the evenings when I log on. I do my daily gardening, pet training and Gravulum in the mornings.

S Gs

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Pink Bunny on Apr 3, 2018 wrote:
ahhh Steven, Steven!....Ive been watching your level and you are advancing greatly....Im still level 90 and Im in Tierra deBrea.....and yes, sigh, another Boss to fight...I do solos because Im a older(age wise) player and dont really have the experience of playing with people I dont know and knowing How they play.....I sort knew in finding the quest layout on the web....fight: local monsters, BOSS fight, fight a few locals..BOSS fight..etc...I think it goes on til the end my friend...maybe I will see you around....pixie in azteca.....
gabrielle ravenwalker
Yeah, I'm one of those CDO (Compulsive Disorder of Obsessiveness... I know that's NOT the accepted acronym but now the letters are alphabetical ) Wizards that MUST do EVERY side quest. NPC's need the Exclamation Mark removed. Hence why i'm at level 93 and still in the Floating Mountains

I'm an older wizard myself (remember Watergate but not the Kennedy Assassination). I normally solo as well, as I do not like questing with bossy wizards (Yes I see you need healing, No I don't have a blade in my hand currently).

But whew, 20-30 minute Boss Battles every time I turn around. Exhausting. Not Fun.

S Gs

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Area51Alien on Apr 3, 2018 wrote:
Wouldn't mind questing together. These Bosses are getting tedious.

I'm usually questing on weekends and in the evenings when I log on. I do my daily gardening, pet training and Gravulum in the mornings.

S Gs
Okay, that sounds fine. I ended up beating Azteca today actually and got into Khrysalis, but if you ever need help or anything, you can feel free to call me, I'll gladly help. I believe you're still registered as one of my friends.

Thomas Wildstaff, 92

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
chocoluver18 on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
Okay, that sounds fine. I ended up beating Azteca today actually and got into Khrysalis, but if you ever need help or anything, you can feel free to call me, I'll gladly help. I believe you're still registered as one of my friends.

Thomas Wildstaff, 92
I'll give you a holler.

Thanx

S Gs