Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
Dworgyn,

Its not up at this moment as of 1:45pm EDT. Hope it gets up soon...

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The game just bumped me out a few minutes ago. When attempting to log back in, I got error 108, then error 107 ... both suggesting the problem is on my end. However, my internet connection is just fine (or I wouldn't be able to post this).

On my third attempt, I got error 120. (The launcher can't make up it's mind?!)

The "is it down right now" website says Wiz101 is up and running, but the game launcher is having some kind of identity crisis....

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 28, 2012
Squire
May 10, 2013
The game will not load for me either, I do not think the issue has been fixed.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2016
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Dworgyn on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Wizard101 is back online! We'll continue to monitor the issue; however, we believe the issue is fixed for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am also experiencing the same issue and I am not being able to logging even though my internet connection it's fine and working perfectly. Hopefully y'all fix this soon. Thank you!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
Its back down again for me. I was online for a while then it disconnected and the same error is popping up, Apparently its someone trying to hack the game. some people posted things on twitter saying, 'Wizard101 attack will stop in 38 minutes' and 'Hope your enjoying the downtime' KI I hope you can get this fixed :(
Neela Night

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
A few minutes ago, I was able to log into the launcher, as expected, since it has been hours since the problems this morning were resolved. My computer is slow so I walked away while it patched the files. When I came back, it was needing me to log in again (I've never liked that feature by the way--I think it ought to patch files once a day, not try and check for patches every time I use the launcher. And why does it time out and ask us to log in again after only a few minutes?).

Anyway, now I am unable to log in at all, just like this morning. I've tried to log in with a different (faster) computer, and it also will not log me in so that it can patch.

Has the problem returned?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
I was just playing on my account and decorating my house when I received a lost connection notice. When I tried logging back in I got an error 108 message, and so far every subsequent attempt has resulted in the same problem. My internet appears to be functioning properly. I'm posting this as it may be related to this and in hopes of finding more information.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2016
Not sure about many others but I know that myself and at least one other are still having issues with being kicked off and then being unable to reconnect back to the game. It finally connected again after a long wait. We each thought It was just ourselves till now. Im sure KI will get to the bottom of it quickly. It just gets annoying when it crashes...

Survivor
Nov 11, 2012
The game isn't loading. I play on Mac and I live in EST. My game sort of froze in the middle of a battle and I had to force quit. Now it's not letting me get on.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
Survivor
Feb 26, 2017
Wizard101 is back online! We'll continue to monitor the issue; however, we believe the issue is fixed for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I´m trying to connect but i´m not able to enter to the game,my internet conection is well.
Get Wizard101 running everyone who is a member pay good money to play.
As for myself fix the problem.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
still cant log on and I know my internet connection is fine

Survivor
Jan 29, 2016
My game now wont load with the same message Error: 108. I'm in Illinois 1:10 P.M. Central Time

Survivor
May 21, 2012
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
And....Its back offline

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
Sorry but I am in New York and the game is still not allowing me to access it. it gives an error code. my internet is fine since I am using it for this and other stuff. please look into this matter being that I am a paying member.

thank you,
your favorite friendly neighborhood fire wizard
Andrew Darkforge

Survivor
Jul 06, 2017
Im From Argentine and my game is still down for some reason. Now appears error 108 was 107 8 hours ago

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
i thought i was the only one having this problem. I guess not the server for game is having problem i hope it fix soon.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
The game is not loading for me, I logged in fine before, at about 12:00. My internet is perfect. It says error 108: The game is unable to load, and many other things. I cannot even go back to the updates page. The "Back" button is stuck,a nd I have no clue what is going on...

Is it down again? Would appreciate a reply.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
im in michigan and the game logged me out and is now not working.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I am using the MAC client and when I try to log in, the loading bar appears for a brief second empty and then it flashes back to the log in screen and clears out the fields. The username and password are all correct. I tried re-installing the client application for MAC but same issue. I am not sure what to do here; any advice?