Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
lol i was able to play for few hours but now the server is back to offline again i guess. it wont let me login back in the error message is showing up agian.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
It seems like the servers are down again today because I was on the game earlier, but it booted me out. Just wondering when they will be back on line. Thank you!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2017
still down. I tried to reinstall the game without luck.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
Dworgyn on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Wizard101 is back online! We'll continue to monitor the issue; however, we believe the issue is fixed for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
no your not fixed wanna rephrase that there are people who live on the coast still can not log in still saying can not connect to the server or server not found or it doesn't say anything at all just wont let us on was on last night until a bit past midnight when it started to act up really bad I logged off and tried to restart after a bunch of times I finally gave up and went to bed woke up this morning and now neither one pirates nor wizard will let any one in this is unfair to all who plays if you all are down because of the storm then at least make an announcement that would help every one who plays out

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
Wizard101 is back online! We'll continue to monitor the issue; however, we believe the issue is fixed for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
wizard101 is back to offline again? cuz it wont let me login and the error message pop up like before xD well i hope the issue be fix soon.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
I am still trying to log on to the game. I was playing but then soon I was off line again I think they are still fixing stuff. I will try again in an hour or so I have to start my battle all over again

Survivor
May 27, 2014
Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
I think the problem is major with KI. Now I lose connection. It's been it doing longer then I ever saw.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
So again the game is down and not letting me in again is there a time that it will be up
and running again please let us know.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
Is it down again? I keep being told it can't connect to the internet even though my internet is fine. I made it to the character selection page once but then lost connection.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2016
Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
My game isn't loading either, I got to thinking. KI is in Texas and they are having a lot of problems down there. Power might be down or flooding, so I think I will just be pacient and wish them good luck.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2017
I have paid for a family account an i can't login
i don't get it they were working fine the other day
so why wont my game load.

i made these account so my aunt could have all six characters of her own
an my mom wanted a new account to start fresh from an so she has new characters to work with.
an then i made a account which was the one i could remember sense i can't remember the other one
so i am starting out fresh as well.

can you explain as to why i can't login when i paid for them?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2016
mine is still offline
120william stormwraith
103 william stormwraith

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Tried changing connection, open firewall, different computers

no nothing

anything wrong with the servers?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Seems the issue is back! Wizard101 was working earlier, but now I can't connect again and I am still getting errors! Any update?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2017
Both mine and my boyfriend's game will not log in. I logged in once a few hours ago, and I got to the character select part but then the serve said can not connect or lost connection. It is now 11:51 am pacific time (california) and I can still not log into my game.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2017
Same here, did this earlier to me and when i was able to log on it had a small patch. they might be doing some small patches

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Wizard101 is again offline. We continue to investigate the cause and are working to restore service. We will update as more information becomes available.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2017
It is now letting me login now as of 2:55pm eastern. Hopefully it doesn't log me off

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
I am having the same issue, I could log on but it wouldn't connect to the server, it would kick me out shortly after getting logged in. I could make it to character select before getting booted off. My internet connection is fine as well.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
Sorry for the inconvenience. Both Wizard101 and Pirate101 are currently offline. We are investigating the issue causing this and are working to restore service. There is no current estimate for when both games will be back online, but we will update you as more information becomes available.
This is an on going thing with Wizard101. I think the huge update wrecked servers.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
I was getting the same response,there's an internet error when I was finishing darkmoor. I looked at my internet its still fine like everyone said but its weird why there's an error in a birthday update when everything's fine for the last 2 days now this is getting worse. I pray that the game will be fixed even it takes hours or days

Main character:113 Kyle Dawnspear

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I noticed this too when trying to log on my game and I checked to see if there was a maintenance but there wasn't so I decided to search the message boards. I thought maybe this was only happening to me then I thought "maybe I got banned" which I hoped wasn't the case because I follow all the rules in the game, I'm not gonna risk losing all my hard work and all that money I spent in this game! I hope they can figure out what's going on soon so we all can go back in the game and play it soon. I want to do some fishing at my house and do the daily quest thingy too. I'll be watching the message boards for updates!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2017