Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting bug... HELP!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I tried to do the crafting quest in Marlybone and I finished it, but I go to the girl and it shows a gray question mark and she doesn't know that I finished the quest. I tried to craft the same thing once more to "Refresh" the quest and it still didn't work. I am really trying to level up in crafting so I hope I get a reply soon. I saw a bug report about this that was made a long time ago, I did what the comments said, and still no hope. Please help or tell me how to fix it.

EDIT: It turns out, I needed to still craft 2 daggers as well with it (It didn't tell me that in the quest and sent me to her with unfinished business. That is the new bug)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
did you by any chance sell off the items you crafted? you need to have them in your backpack when you hand in the quest

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
What are you crafting? Did you craft TWO of them?

Did you craft the right recipe?

Did you have both items in your backpack when you went to talk to Felicia?

Without knowing more, that's the first thing I'd check in your case. Make sure you bought the correct recipe and crafted what the quest actually asks for; make sure you crafted two of them; and make sure you have both rings or athames with you when you go to turn them in.

If it happens that you sold them after crafting and before turning them in, don't worry! You can run back to the bazaar and buy two new ones. As long as the game gave you credit for crafting them and the quest is telling you to talk to Felicia, you just need to have two of that item available to turn in.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Pouffy23 on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
I tried to do the crafting quest in Marlybone and I finished it, but I go to the girl and it shows a gray question mark and she doesn't know that I finished the quest. I tried to craft the same thing once more to "Refresh" the quest and it still didn't work. I am really trying to level up in crafting so I hope I get a reply soon. I saw a bug report about this that was made a long time ago, I did what the comments said, and still no hope. Please help or tell me how to fix it.

EDIT: It turns out, I needed to still craft 2 daggers as well with it (It didn't tell me that in the quest and sent me to her with unfinished business. That is the new bug)
One of the main reasons players have a problem with turning in any crafting quest is they sell the items before turning it in to the Giver. Make sure you have those items in your backpack. Put a lock on them if you have to in order to prevent them being sold.

If you do have the items, contact support by clicking on the "Help" icon at the top of this page.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
That crafting quest requires that you make 2 of each item; check to see if you made the correct quantity?