Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ammit the Devourer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
So I am a level 64 balance wizard and I decided i'd get house of scales gear rather than waterworks.

I have been farming Ammit the Devourer for 3 and a half days and I have not gotten a single trace of the rainment, headress, or walkers!

Is this just my bad luck doing its usual? This storm wizard who tagged along and did 2 runs ended up with an extra hat and the next run he got the boots. Also, this other wizard that came got the robe from Ammit's chest and his other wizard he brought got the robe the run after that one.

I've looked at the wiki to make sure i'm farming the right person and farming in the right place but it's just not working!

Survivor
May 10, 2014
turtlemcturtleton on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:
So I am a level 64 balance wizard and I decided i'd get house of scales gear rather than waterworks.

I have been farming Ammit the Devourer for 3 and a half days and I have not gotten a single trace of the rainment, headress, or walkers!

Is this just my bad luck doing its usual? This storm wizard who tagged along and did 2 runs ended up with an extra hat and the next run he got the boots. Also, this other wizard that came got the robe from Ammit's chest and his other wizard he brought got the robe the run after that one.

I've looked at the wiki to make sure i'm farming the right person and farming in the right place but it's just not working!
Unfortunately this unlucky occurrence can happen to anyone, you just have to keep trying if you want the gear. Though if it's taking too long you could just wait until you get to Poseidon then farm him, or you could decide not to farm at all, special gear isn't actually needed to complete quests.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
turtlemcturtleton on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:

I have TERRIBLE luck with Ammit the Devourer. I used to farm her to get the robe for stitching purposes, and I gave up after around 50 tries. Drop rates there are SO BAD, so either craft or get back to doing Waterworks.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Update:

I have just gotten the rainment last night.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012