Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wasn't Given the Mana Burn Spell Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2014
I've just reached level 72 I'm currently in the Drum Jungle and I was never given the quest for the Mana Burn Spell
I'm not sure whats going on can someone help

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
YourBoyBlaze on May 27, 2017 wrote:
I've just reached level 72 I'm currently in the Drum Jungle and I was never given the quest for the Mana Burn Spell
I'm not sure whats going on can someone help
As shown on Central, www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Mana_Burn#axzz4iEUKRqPn , you need Availing Hands first. That spell is given by the Runedown quest, which requires you to have completed a portion of Sudrilund in Wintertusk. You can then continue to see the prerequisites required for that if you don't have Availing Hands already.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Did you complete the level 55 spell quest?

If so, then you'll still have to wait until you reach Avalon quest-wise.

If not, go complete that.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
The mana burn spell quest does not come from your teacher you actually have to go find the right person to get it. I'm not sure who that is but maybe somebody else can help you.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Have you done the quest "The Runedown" and gotten your spell availing hands? If not, you need to go to Erik wyrdrune and get the quest. After that, the conditions should be fulfilled and you can talk to friar Nolan to get your new spell. Keep in mind that if you're still in Zafaria, you might have a ways to go before getting your spell, since the npc is in Avalon.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
the spell quest is given by Friar Nolan in Avalon; it's common to reach your level before making it to Avalon if you are doing all the side quests, etc.