Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Hero Pack!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Well we all know there probably aren't any superheroes in a Wizard world, but I still think this idea is cool!

Gear: the gear should resemble Superman's outfit and every school will have their own outfit containing their schools color.

Weapons: The weapons should be glowing wisp around our fist and should have different colors for each school

Mounts: I honestly don't know how the mount would work but it should basically be how Superman flies when moving and when just standing still, we'll just be levitating.

Anyone has anything they would like to add to this list?

Survivor
Aug 04, 2016
A main pet could be a superdog :))))

AmandaGhostHunter lvl 98
Victoria lvl 110

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I think this idea is great!

I would like a a dog as a pet!
So it's a cute little dog, and it has a mask covering its eyes like it's a spy. And it would have a cute little super man outfit.

I don't know what this pet would be called. Maybe like, Canine companion. I'm horrible at names lol.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I don't think they can legally do that cause of copy right issues.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2016
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Now, this is a pretty unique idea. I also think that many of the younger players particularly would be very interested in a such a pack.
But as highlighted earlier, hurdles such as Copyright Issues will have to be conquered before we'd see this in the Crown Shop.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Jordan074t on Jan 29, 2017 wrote:
Well we all know there probably aren't any superheroes in a Wizard world, but I still think this idea is cool!

Gear: the gear should resemble Superman's outfit and every school will have their own outfit containing their schools color.

Weapons: The weapons should be glowing wisp around our fist and should have different colors for each school

Mounts: I honestly don't know how the mount would work but it should basically be how Superman flies when moving and when just standing still, we'll just be levitating.

Anyone has anything they would like to add to this list?
you might as well just scream copyright lawsuit for copying superman, also you might as well call this the superman pack not superhero, honestly i would rather want a mouth similar to the glowing winged ones, i forgot the name but it's basically similar to spectral wings that just glow, expect i'd like something similar to the flash how he has lightning or something of that sort