Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing items after doing an attic pickup

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
I did an attic pick up to redo a few of the houses I have and I had the complete myth set and I think the complete life set. Now each set is missing items. Is there a way to see what I am missing is somewhere else or if it is gone? I noticed this in the past with a music play but thought nothing of it but I know I had these items out in the houses

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry to hear you're having difficulty locating your items. If you believe you are missing items after checking your bank and shared bank, please contact our Customer Support to see if they can help you track them down.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
SaraGrisso on Dec 5, 2016 wrote:
I did an attic pick up to redo a few of the houses I have and I had the complete myth set and I think the complete life set. Now each set is missing items. Is there a way to see what I am missing is somewhere else or if it is gone? I noticed this in the past with a music play but thought nothing of it but I know I had these items out in the houses
I know right! I had a really good pet fish (and other items) but lost them when I tried to get them out of my attic!

~Victoria DarkGem 46
~? ?? 5