Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast is broken

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Please. So many jades and pets with this. May cast FAIRY. They now cast 1/2-1/3 of the time when you get hit. Its ridiculous when unicorn has a 0.1% chance to cast when attacked. Reduce fairy cast chances to 5%. This will greatly balance healing. Seeing jades heal all of the time because of the pet and remove dispels and infections, and naturally healing for 1000 when they are a jade, makes them so more impossible to knockout and all the more superior and annoying. Fairy is now a no skill may cast, and it makes all healing spells in all of wizard101 useless, having a 1/2-1/3 more of a chance when hit (even when it hits other players), makes all healing spells and life more useless. I hope you agree
"idiot just cast a doom and gloof"
oh its not like they can't change the global
"idiot just cast infection"
it removes dispels from further healing and I very rarely see a life dispel casted either way in storymode

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
just fought a set team in 4v4, we got hit and some of us got ko'ed, the jades pets and 1 other offensive healed 7 times with 1 unicorn, 5 fairies, and 1 pixie. plz fix this this is way too ridiculous.

Explorer
Feb 28, 2009
DevinSkullStone on Dec 3, 2016 wrote:
Please. So many jades and pets with this. May cast FAIRY. They now cast 1/2-1/3 of the time when you get hit. Its ridiculous when unicorn has a 0.1% chance to cast when attacked. Reduce fairy cast chances to 5%. This will greatly balance healing. Seeing jades heal all of the time because of the pet and remove dispels and infections, and naturally healing for 1000 when they are a jade, makes them so more impossible to knockout and all the more superior and annoying. Fairy is now a no skill may cast, and it makes all healing spells in all of wizard101 useless, having a 1/2-1/3 more of a chance when hit (even when it hits other players), makes all healing spells and life more useless. I hope you agree
"idiot just cast a doom and gloof"
oh its not like they can't change the global
"idiot just cast infection"
it removes dispels from further healing and I very rarely see a life dispel casted either way in storymode
Just cause you don't like something doesn't make it broken, if someone puts effort in training a pet to mega or etc, then they have right to have access to whatever the pet does or gives. If you didn't have any contribution to that grind, then you have no right to say its broken or ask for a nerf.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
Like some people i've seen said, it might be better to just cap the amount of healing stats you can get in pvp.

Explorer
Feb 28, 2009
SanicTheHegFlame on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
Like some people i've seen said, it might be better to just cap the amount of healing stats you can get in pvp.
I hope they add may cast rebirth for pets, like they have for a wand lol.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
DarkAce88 on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
If they add that, that would be the most broken pet talent ever. If they add that they might as well add a may cast kraken talent.

Explorer
Feb 28, 2009
frostednutella on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
If they add that, that would be the most broken pet talent ever. If they add that they might as well add a may cast kraken talent.
They have it for wands, so may as well for pets xD. I'm not sure if i would grind for may cast rebirth, cause it would be terrible for boss fights maybe. Since it would activate cheats.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
DarkAce88 on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
Or possibly May Cast Satyr? XD.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
DarkAce88 on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
They have it for wands, so may as well for pets xD. I'm not sure if i would grind for may cast rebirth, cause it would be terrible for boss fights maybe. Since it would activate cheats.
Well a wand isn't a pet and the trigger would be different.