Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why have enchants? if they are not going to work?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2014
i think you have ruined pvp for most the players. if the enchant spell is not going to work the way it was made to work. why even train then? like keen eyes for my heals i use to pack only 3 heals and i would keen eye then to make more . and what about enchant buffs mine as well just buy tc. i think that this part of the up date is messed up. and i might just qeuit game over it. and i spend a good amount of money on wizard101.

thanks kestrel.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
I think your title question should be "Why have enchants? If spells are not going to be duplicated when I reshuffle"
Enchants were not designed for duplicating spells. They were designed to enchant a spell, period. Enchants work just fine.

There was a bug that allowed for it(duplication) to happen and Kingsisle horribly failed to learn of it's existence till recently or decided to do something about it recently. Who knows, none of us that's for sure. But essentially you've been relying on a bug. Now you'll either learn to adjust without it or leave. Hope it's the former.