Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mute?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I've heard from some people that if you're mute you can get text back when you are a member, is that true if so where can i get etxt from?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
If you are muted because you broke the rules, then no, you need to ride out your punishment just like everyone else.

If you are muted because you set up your account when you were under the age of 13, then you can only unlock text chat once you are over the age of 13 and can link a valid credit card to your account: https://www.wizard101.com/game/help-faq

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If you were muted because of "False Reporting," you can always contact support for assistance with that as well.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
I was banned just today because my brother was playing on his friends computer and got muted for 10 years. I don't know if he said anything bad, but it wasn't my fault. According to him, his friend, and his friends mom, nothing he said was banworthy. He was just farming in Zafaria. Please help me. :(

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Steven LegendCaste... on Nov 26, 2016 wrote:
I was banned just today because my brother was playing on his friends computer and got muted for 10 years. I don't know if he said anything bad, but it wasn't my fault. According to him, his friend, and his friends mom, nothing he said was banworthy. He was just farming in Zafaria. Please help me. :(
Good luck but no one here knows a thing or can do a thing about it. Truth be told you were not there at the time either. What those other people say is bad might not be what KI thinks is bad for the game.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Hijacking threads is against the rules. Please take some time to review the rules before you make your own thread: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/codeOfConduct/game

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Contact support, maybe they'll be able to assist:

support@wizard101.com

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
Steven, you should have posted your own thread, but star that was highly rude, I think you should have gave some help there,
Steven I suggest contacting customer support, I think there is a specific place where you can send requests to get rid of mutes.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
Good news guys, I got unbanned :). I don't know what happened, but I have my text chat back!