Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2016 membership benefits?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
So recently I decided after a long couple years to boot up wizard101 again on my computer and see if I could get into it again, eventually I did and saw how Kingsisle put in a system called membership benefits. This allowed members access to double gardening, free tp buy back and others. So I was wondering if they would be doing the same for 2016? I think it would be really cool if they did.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
They already have Double pet benefits had unfortunately passed a couple weeks ago but they may be doing it again. I'm sure we'll be seeing double gardening soon! Welcome back to the game btw!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
PsychoFishing on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
So recently I decided after a long couple years to boot up wizard101 again on my computer and see if I could get into it again, eventually I did and saw how Kingsisle put in a system called membership benefits. This allowed members access to double gardening, free tp buy back and others. So I was wondering if they would be doing the same for 2016? I think it would be really cool if they did.
They do those things constantly. There's a cycle that all those things go through. They recently did double gardening and pet xp. Those things are never going to stop. Would suggest you keep your membership active unless you're flat broke.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
They have been running them all year. You just missed out on Pet XP a little less than 2 weeks ago, and gardening was about 6 weeks ago. Up next I believe is training point buyback, probably in about 4 weeks. Tournaments would be up next about 9 - 10 weeks from now. Or I may have the order of those two reversed, tournaments may be next followed by buyback.

They seem to run a little over a month apart so that anybody who bought a one month membership to cash in on one benefit will have their membership expire before the next one runs.

That said, there is supposed to be a new benefit coming by the end of summer, so one or both of those promos may be bumped in order to launch the new one.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
PsychoFishing on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
they do it from time to time, in fact they just had a it a couple weeks ago lol. so they will have them up again this year dont worry