Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can Not Access Dragonspyre No Matter What

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2022
I have tripled checked I have finished all worlds Mooshu girzz wintertusk etc everything
I beat the jade Oni multiple times i finished the last quest for mooshu and after that nothing
Talked to the headmaster and he just says its dark times he need to plan his next move
Went to drake cant talk only train new spells
Went inside myth tower and nothing was there
Repeated the Jade Oni sigil many times and nothing
I have 0 main quests at the moment every thing is finished
i also went as far as doing more side quests in mooshu to see if i skipped one but i did not
At this point ive already contacted KI about this because i can not think of any other logical way to get to DS at all
Ive googled and googled and read past forums here no avail

I am lvl 52 idk whats going on only reason i am making this (and its a long shot)
to see if someone maybe found a fix to it please let me know! i am not sure how long it will take KI to reply

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Valkoor Nightshade on Jun 30, 2022 wrote:
I have tripled checked I have finished all worlds Mooshu girzz wintertusk etc everything
I beat the jade Oni multiple times i finished the last quest for mooshu and after that nothing
Talked to the headmaster and he just says its dark times he need to plan his next move
Went to drake cant talk only train new spells
Went inside myth tower and nothing was there
Repeated the Jade Oni sigil many times and nothing
I have 0 main quests at the moment every thing is finished
i also went as far as doing more side quests in mooshu to see if i skipped one but i did not
At this point ive already contacted KI about this because i can not think of any other logical way to get to DS at all
Ive googled and googled and read past forums here no avail

I am lvl 52 idk whats going on only reason i am making this (and its a long shot)
to see if someone maybe found a fix to it please let me know! i am not sure how long it will take KI to reply
Hey, it is odd you haven't been asked to talk to Merle Ambrose? Usually after you finished Mooshu he will ask you to talk to him, he will then give you a Spiral Key to go to the new world?

It is possible that you already have the key and should be able to travel to Dragonsypre. Maybe try going to the world door and seeing if you can already travel to Dragonspyre.

If that doesn't work message us again and we can see if we can come up with a better solution. Good luck!