Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Items leaving the loyalty shop

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I like the loyalty shop but how it works hasn't been well explained. I didn't realize that the chaos hat was going to disappear from the shop, and now I've bought the robe but the hat is gone and that's pretty sad--I would have bought it if I knew it was leaving. I hope that these items will return in not too long so that we can complete our sets? Is there any way to know what is about to leave the shop, or can we get some way to know when an item will leave the shop?

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I want to add to my original post--so there seems to be a limit of 1-3 on the number of copies of loyalty shop items that we can buy. As far as I can tell that is indicated by the color scheme of the 3 dots on the side of the item. I was puzzling over what those dots meant until I hit the limit on what I could buy and (I think?) figured it out. KI, please stop assuming that stuff like this is obvious to players.

Now that I have bought the robe from the store, I'm evidently only allowed to buy one (why?) and now that spot in the store is greyed out. I'd like to suggest to KI that if we have greyed out spots sitting dead in the store perhaps they could be replaced with a second chance offer on past items that we did not purchase. So the robe spot, once purchased, would for me become a chaos hat spot, because I didn't purchase that when it was offered before. This would especially make sense for the coordinated sets of clothes like the chaos and others that will come out later, allowing players who may have missed an item or two in the set to catch up.

Thanks for considering.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
sword tree on Jun 24, 2022 wrote:
I want to add to my original post--so there seems to be a limit of 1-3 on the number of copies of loyalty shop items that we can buy. As far as I can tell that is indicated by the color scheme of the 3 dots on the side of the item. I was puzzling over what those dots meant until I hit the limit on what I could buy and (I think?) figured it out. KI, please stop assuming that stuff like this is obvious to players.

Now that I have bought the robe from the store, I'm evidently only allowed to buy one (why?) and now that spot in the store is greyed out. I'd like to suggest to KI that if we have greyed out spots sitting dead in the store perhaps they could be replaced with a second chance offer on past items that we did not purchase. So the robe spot, once purchased, would for me become a chaos hat spot, because I didn't purchase that when it was offered before. This would especially make sense for the coordinated sets of clothes like the chaos and others that will come out later, allowing players who may have missed an item or two in the set to catch up.

Thanks for considering.
Hey! thank you so much for these comments, we wanna make things clear to use, so this is extremely helpful, also great ideas! We will think of a way to verbalize and make things a bit easier to understand with this feature.