Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I still can't claim tokens from the Loyalties Shop

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I'm supposed to be able to claim Loyalty Tokerns from the Loyalties Shop, but the Claim button has not appeared for me since the start of May when it was supposed to. I suspect that this is happening to other people in the middle of their Memberships as well.

Can we kindly get a resolution for this?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Lookit Light on May 20, 2022 wrote:
I'm supposed to be able to claim Loyalty Tokerns from the Loyalties Shop, but the Claim button has not appeared for me since the start of May when it was supposed to. I suspect that this is happening to other people in the middle of their Memberships as well.

Can we kindly get a resolution for this?
Morning, I'll let the team know. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Kyle IceWielder on May 20, 2022 wrote:
Morning, I'll let the team know. Thanks again and have a great weekend!
Kyle, not sure why you only reply to certain bug reports in this forum section. Please at least try to acknowledge the posts, it is pretty frustrating to see real bug reports ignorned for weeks on end until they disappear from the front page.

Thanks!

Survivor
Sep 15, 2018
I don't get the butten neither

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I am still experiencing this problem as of May 25th.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I am still experiencing this problem as of June 1st, meaning I and others affected by this issue have now lost 2 months of Loyalty Tokens. A system meant to reward our longstanding patronage is instead nonfunctional.

I insist on a resolution that will allow myself and others to use the Loyalty Shop as we are supposed to.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
I just checked myself on both my accounts . And i can not redeem this month's loyalty tokens.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
ok for some reason i now was able to claim the june tokens on both accounts.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Can everyone who is still experiencing this problem check the number of their Loyalty Tier? I just noticed that mine is still listed at 0, even though I am a Member and this has been going on for over two months.

If everyone else experiencing this also has a tier of 0, it might be that our problem involves it not updating.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I am still experiencing this problem as of June 11th.

This has been happening for an unreasonably long amount of time. I and others are still in need of a proper resolution.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I an STILL experiencing this issue. I cannot access the Loyalty Shop even though I should be able to.

I INSIST on a fix for ALL users that are still being affected by this issue. I am growing unhappy with this system.