Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding a vendor that has game "non-resellable" tc's for game play.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
Certain TC cards that are used in game play, have become difficult or impossible to find in the bazaar.
Could we please have new vendor that has tc feints, tc empowers, and other tc's that
becomes unavailable or in very limited quanity(one) in the bazaar.
The archivist would be a nice place to add "non-resellable" tc's.
So everyone who is planning a dungeon excursion, can at least have a place to acquire their tc's
vs waiting a ten plus minute for a couple to show up.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2018
dylan stronghand on Mar 27, 2022 wrote:
Certain TC cards that are used in game play, have become difficult or impossible to find in the bazaar.
Could we please have new vendor that has tc feints, tc empowers, and other tc's that
becomes unavailable or in very limited quanity(one) in the bazaar.
The archivist would be a nice place to add "non-resellable" tc's.
So everyone who is planning a dungeon excursion, can at least have a place to acquire their tc's
vs waiting a ten plus minute for a couple to show up.
[Actually]

This isn't a total bad idea really, but the reality of it is that ALL TC's need to be available. Here's my two cents on it. My max level death has been trying for about 6 months now to craft Deer Knight. The two problems with this are you have to be Legendary Crafter, and you have to be in possession of 6 Deer Knight TC's. Don't sound bad on the surface, but those TC's are a huge pain to get, considering they only mostly drop from Key Bosses which is completely unfair in the first place, and i've yet to have any mob or boss drop a single one. I've looked on the wiki and there is only 2 places for those TC's and no one wants to farm them due to the boss cheats. The biggest problem with crafting spells, well crafting in general is most of it is way out of reach to most players. So i do agree that a Proper TC Vendor should be installed somewhere in the spiral. Even if it costs just a little extra gold, at least we know they are reachable for questing, crafting, or whatnot. Too much is hidden or put out of reach in this game, there's already enough of a greed problem as it is. That is not a slam by the way, just how it personally comes across to me as a veteran mmorpg player for many years. Im 42 years and played them since i was 19 years old, i believe i know a few things :) Anyways, this person has a great suggestion I'd really take a strong serious look at. If people keep getting cut low or just cut off, then you won't enjoy customers for very long, they can and will start looking to other games. Keep this in mind.