Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing items "linked" glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I have been in contact with support who told me to write a post here too.

I’m having a weird housing glitch where my music players and my gingerbread house housing items are "linked" through code somehow. At first every time I tried to pick up my gingerbread house item it came back when I left and re-enter my house and then one of my music players was gone. I had 4 gingerbread houses when I previously only had 1. And 4 of my music players were missing.

I started playing around with how to get things back to normal. I moved the original gingerbread house to not be touching one of the music players and it made 3 of the music players come back. The original music player was still missing. I still had 4 extra gingerbread houses though. And whenever I tried and move pr pick up the original gingerbread house it doubled and made another while leaving the original in its place. So odd.

It's been about a month, and I have around 10 gingerbread houses now from trying to move the original ginger bread house or pick it up. Also when I click my music players they are mis-labeling them with other items in my house such as "decorative canon" and "nutcracker", etc. I decided to try to place a music box with scrolls down in my red barn farm again and it automatically turned it into another gingerbread house, deleting the music player.

I literally have no idea how to prevent this glitch, and I do not want to pickup all items in my house and start over as it is a completed house (except for this glitch) and full of castle magic.

Thanks!
Molly Winterflower