Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Switching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
We should have the ability to switch schools!

Like we have the ability to refund learned spells outside of our schools, we should have the ability to refund all learned spells within our school. Obviously we can't have spell-less wizards trying to save the Spiral so, in exchange for refunding one school's spells, we learn another school's. This would allow us complete and total transfer.

Maybe there could even be quests you must complete before becoming "fully transferred", all school specific. Perhaps a Diego training type deal, except with the school's teachers instead of Diego? Or maybe you must reach a certain level before being able to apply for transfer?

I do think there should be a considerable amount of obstacles in the way, such as quests and a hearty sum of Crowns, in order for students to transfer. I'd love to experience fighting as a Balance student but I'm rather annoyed and burdened by the idea of restarting.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
If you want a different school then you delete the one you don't want and start over. And if you don't want to do all the questing again there is an elixir that you can get from the crowns shop to take you to level 50.