Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

deck decks?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I'm farming Keep of Ganelon and every deck the bosses are dropping are being labeled and alphabetized as "deck".

So far I have gotten Argent Rose Deck and Silverweave Spread dropped. Both are lvl 75+. Upon checking my already existing decks, this bug also includes Antikythera Deck (lvl 73+) and Braided Silver Deck (lvl 75+).

I can see which deck is being dropped in the chat box. And from my backpack view I know the names of the decks by scrolling over them. I am dual boxing and these deck decks are on both wizards.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2015
This happens to me too when I farm Jabberwock (who also happens to be in Avalon). The tangle cards seem to be labeled as “Deck” in my backpack.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
RiboneNucleicAcid on Oct 20, 2021 wrote:
This happens to me too when I farm Jabberwock (who also happens to be in Avalon). The tangle cards seem to be labeled as “Deck” in my backpack.
Thank you for replying. We need more people to reply to get KI to notice this newly found bug.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
I have also been noticing this lately on my higher level characters (like level 60 and above). I'm unsure which areas i was in, mind you, but I know i saw this on my Balance and she just got to Khrysalis.