Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need Dual one-shots for higher levels.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
The Dual one-shots, like the Meowiarty Archmage dual or the Zeus Exalted Dual, were really fun parts of the game when they were first released. The challenge was fun and I feel that there is potential for the idea if more of this style of fight were made for higher level Wizards.

I feel like it would be a good idea to create more one-shot Duels, using enemies from the Second and Third Arcs of the storyline. May I propose some?

Shane von Shane duel

Tse-Tse Snaketail duel

Morganthe's Warlords duel

Warlord Minak duel

Ali Baboon duel

Pendragon duel

Belloq duel

Mithraya duel

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Lookit Light on Sep 17, 2021 wrote:
The Dual one-shots, like the Meowiarty Archmage dual or the Zeus Exalted Dual, were really fun parts of the game when they were first released. The challenge was fun and I feel that there is potential for the idea if more of this style of fight were made for higher level Wizards.

I feel like it would be a good idea to create more one-shot Duels, using enemies from the Second and Third Arcs of the storyline. May I propose some?

Shane von Shane duel

Tse-Tse Snaketail duel

Morganthe's Warlords duel

Warlord Minak duel

Ali Baboon duel

Pendragon duel

Belloq duel

Mithraya duel
I had the same idea for Morganthe's Warlords, but I'd only want it done if we could fight all 6 at once (which we cant')

I had another idea for them too which would be a side quest in the Reverie. Where you're sent to a Khrysalis where everything is mixed and messed up, and the battlefield takes place right in a mixture of the Spirit Plane, Galleries, and Morganthe's Chamber. You'll refight a stronger version of Morganthe with new cheats. Both Moros and Archmagus Lorcan will also help her with cheats. While the other 5 help you with cheats. It'd be a pretty interesting battle if done right