Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Online PvP Tournament Schedule

AuthorMessage
Developer
Hey KI!

This isn't a problem with the game, but with the website. Specifically - wizard101.com/pvp/schedule

This is intended to be a resource to see which tournaments are running and when, but right now all I see is the System Name for the tournaments rather than the Display Names. For instance "LightningName" vs. "Quick Match." Also, for these tourneys, this website does not show if it's a 1v1, 2v2, etc.

Could this be fixed please? I'd like to be able to use it as a reference in the future when I'm not logged into the game.

Administrator
Cam on Jun 29, 2021 wrote:
Hey KI!

This isn't a problem with the game, but with the website. Specifically - wizard101.com/pvp/schedule

This is intended to be a resource to see which tournaments are running and when, but right now all I see is the System Name for the tournaments rather than the Display Names. For instance "LightningName" vs. "Quick Match." Also, for these tourneys, this website does not show if it's a 1v1, 2v2, etc.

Could this be fixed please? I'd like to be able to use it as a reference in the future when I'm not logged into the game.
Great points Cam, we're looking into revamping the website and including this page.