Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP tickets questions

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I'm wondering what will happen with ticket items with the new age and the upcoming rank reset. I have many tickets which I often use to buy clothes and other items for house decor from the pvp vendors. I understand that the pvp gear will have stats removed but aside from that, what exactly is going to happen?

What does "retire" mean for tickets? Just that we don't earn more or is "retired" a nice way to say "trashed"?

Are the vendor house decor items, mounts, etc. going to be removed? If so, when?

KI has said the pvp gear will still be available for stitching but will it still be buyable with tickets?

I understand that our rank will be reset even before 5th age. When will this happen? Is our current 4th age rank going to enable us to keep buying rank-restricted items such as commander robes and decorative trophies after this mid-age rank reset? It's unfair to take away our rank purchasing ability when KI no longer provides fair matchups for low levels to rank again.

I'd like to suggest that we be able to keep using tickets to buy the currently available items from the vendors in 5th age, along with keeping accessibility for rank restricted items based on pre-reset 4th age badges.