Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions to improve the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Hi,

After playing for a while, I have a few good ideas to improve the game

1) After choosing a character

The crown shop opens every time I sign in and choose a character. A world-leading research group lists this in their 10 problematic design trends. They say displaying a popup after login is ineffective and frustrating to users.

I suggest improving it to be less interruptive, removing it, or providing a setting to disable it.

2) After closing the game

The Wizard101 website opens for non-members after closing the game. This feels like a virus took control of the computer; after wanting it to close, it comes back.

I suggest removing this.

3) Better gear outside of packs

Many players cannot buy packs because it involves gambling.

I suggest, going forward, like the other big games are going, is to expand the family-friendly ways (like in PvE, bundles, Scroll of Fortune, and etc.) to obtain good quality gear.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2019
Hey I am really into gothic stuff I really like the darkmoor furniture you have made, I was really hoping you could make it available again and make more furniture like it. I really like vampiric, Victorian gothic stuff, I would even be willing to buy these furniture In the crown shop or in a bundle, a Darkmoor furniture set would be just amazing. on the topic of furniture, it would be so cool if we could dye our furniture. I would really love to dye my furniture black or black and white and black and red. Also bringing back the witch hunter bundle I think is a really good idea. If it's for Halloween please give us a little while longer to buy. A lot of times thing disappear fast and it's hard as a kid to gather money fast for these things. One been playing for about or over 10 years total and I'm 19 now, so I wanted to mention that.. kids can't come up with that money super fast. Finally I wanted to say please do more teasers about bundles. We are in the dark completely until release or almost right before it. Advertising it longer would be great for you and us both. It would just be so so so cool and I have talked to many about these ideas in the game and to others in real life who play and they like the idea too. I understand there's a lot of requests but I just wanted to throw these out there. I hope these are found are interesting and helpful and it would just be amazing to have these in the game.