Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castles with Castle Blocks Included - Bonus Item Limit Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Hello!

I've noticed that the castles that come with castle blocks included/already set up in them have a 250 item count bonus for the castle blocks- however, multiple of said castles actually come with significantly over 250 castle blocks, so the limit for additional decorating is still impacted quite a bit. For example, the inside of the Night Garden castle (from the Arcane Builder's bundle) contains 362 included castle blocks- 112 over the included bonus limit. I would like to request that the bonus castle block amount for all castles that come with castle blocks should be set at the exact amount of castle blocks included- that way, if I want to decorate my castle without getting rid of a significant chunk of the castle blocks included (which I certainly don't have spare room for in my backpack) I'll still have full decorating capacity, instead of being limited.

Alternatively, if this change isn't possible to implement, maybe there could be a castle block vault? But please have the amount of castle blocks it holds be more than just 100- or allow us to own/use multiple. Because right now, I want to enjoy decorating my castle plot castles, but I'm experiencing frustrating limits, and I hate the idea of having to sell or trash the extra blocks just to be able to fit a normal amount of decoration in those castles.

Please consider implementing one (or both) of these changes- they would really make a big difference. Thank you!! :)