Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Associate Delivery Person Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
Why is Bryce Crispie missing? I have been trying to get through to the devs here. My problem with you removing him is there are badges associated with him that are now inaccessible. Badges should never be locked out parentally. I request the removal of his badges from the game or do something like Penny Dreadful where when you finish their quest, then they vanish.
There is no reason why badges should be locked from players.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2016
It was part of the promo quest for Karamelle. Now that the world is out, he's not needed anymore. There are other quests just like this

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
Jaypom on May 12, 2021 wrote:
It was part of the promo quest for Karamelle. Now that the world is out, he's not needed anymore. There are other quests just like this
My problem with the quest is it gives a badge. No other promo quests give them except for Crispie. I am fine with temporary promo quests, but when they present a badge that becomes off limits. It becomes irritating as a person who wants to get every badge.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I am extremely irritated by this as well. I had personal life stuff happening at the time that the promo was happening and had no time to play to get the badge until after it was gone. I wish it could be like the Celestia promo/pre quests where it's always there for you to do and collect the rewards and badges. It really should be brought back or not counted in the total badge collection.