Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre is the worst world.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
I just completed dragonspyre for the 6th time and sadly it won't be the last(I deleted a wizard who had finished it). This world makes me want to pull out my hair. The world in terms of difficulty, is not very high. The thing I hate most about the world, is how boring it is. Every zone looks basically the same. Also, the world is just depressing to look at, there is lava and complete misery everywhere you look. Doing this world is not fun, and I congratulate people who have done this on all 6 wizards and don't have to do it again. Nothing will ever change my opinion about this world unless Dragonspyre part 2 comes out and I have to do it 6 more times(which thank god that is very unlikely to happen).

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Alexnder FireBlade on Apr 19, 2021 wrote:
I just completed dragonspyre for the 6th time and sadly it won't be the last(I deleted a wizard who had finished it). This world makes me want to pull out my hair. The world in terms of difficulty, is not very high. The thing I hate most about the world, is how boring it is. Every zone looks basically the same. Also, the world is just depressing to look at, there is lava and complete misery everywhere you look. Doing this world is not fun, and I congratulate people who have done this on all 6 wizards and don't have to do it again. Nothing will ever change my opinion about this world unless Dragonspyre part 2 comes out and I have to do it 6 more times(which thank god that is very unlikely to happen).
You can Buy the Level 50 Elixir and pass right on by and Smack Dab into Celestia. I share some of your complaint with DS, but also MB. I think they both have great opportunities if they were to be revisited, but as they stand from 2008 they leave a lot to be desired.

Survivor
May 28, 2016
Alexnder FireBlade on Apr 19, 2021 wrote:
Eh, I love DS

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
I'm on dragonspyre right now and it's so tedious and long, I hate creating new wizards JUST for this world alone.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
I love Dragonspyre, so my comments are probably biased, but I try not to do the entire thing with one go. I'll do a section or two, maybe do a side quest somewhere else (like Grizzleheim for example, or a dungeon I haven't done and have put off because I wanted to solo it). It helps to break it up. I do the same thing in MooShu, which is the world that starts to grate on me when I get there.

That being said, I'd love to have a Dragonspyre 2, maybe a recolonization of Dragonspyre, rebuilding it? That would be pretty fun.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
the world is pretty cool but that's thoughts