Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Licorice Whip Stitch Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
When stitching the Licorice Whips (all colors) to a wand, it causes the casting animation to display as the Abyssal Eel Whip. When unstitched, the animation does still display correctly.

How to repro: Stitch a Licorice Whip from the Karamelle Souvenir pack to any other wand (using the whip as the appearance) and go into combat and cast a spell. It will cause the casting animation to be replaced by the Abyssal Eel Whip's animation.

Shown below in video - First combat is a Red Licorice Whip stitched, causing the bug to occur. Second combat is the raw unstitched Red Licorice Whip which shows the bug has something to do with stitching the wand. Lastly I show the Black Licorice Whip stitched to show that the bug is not necessarily exclusive to the Red Licorice Whip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k3vTvz1_2U

(I hope this can get fixed soon because I really love the Licorice Whip wands )

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I had another post about this but got no responses, I really like the look of the whips but I hate them just morphing into an eel! It needs to be fixed.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Spring update is here and my stitched red licorice whip still morphs into an eel. Not only does the whip itself cost real money, stitching does too, so why did KI not take the time to fix this in the THREE MONTHS the Karamelle Souvenir Pack has been out? Come on.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2014
The Black Licorice wand still changes to the Abyssal Eel wand in idle and casting animation months after the pack has been released. It's outrageous how long it's taking to fix this.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Bumping that this is still an issue. On top of this the idle animation for all of the licorice whips (WHILE STITCHED to another wand) is bugged and will display the Abyssal Eel Whip idle animation

Survivor
Jul 31, 2018
Just got the whip today without knowing about this glitch, can this please be fixed?