Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some PvP suggestions I've thought of

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Been a while, everyone. Was a little distracted with much, but I'm still here. I'll still be travelling through the Spiral facing threats and helping others where I can. Will try my best to catch up, though. No rush.

To the PvP suggestions.

1. New Arenas

We've been seeing more changes to PvP and more to the ever amazing Beastmoon Hunt and Deckathalon Events, but I still feel there should be some focus shifted towards adding new PvP arenas based on worlds that have been added to the Spiral so far. Trying to keep track of how many, though. I think among those that have yet to have new arenas are Empyrea, Mirage, Polaris, and perhaps Karamelle. Anyone have worlds' names I've left out, please place their names here. Would like to cover each and every one of them so far.

2. PvP Arena Names

Don't know how to remember this, but the PvP Arenas where we duel should have new names to give them distinction and memorability in the community. Don't remember what names they have, but they should be displayed on the interface before the duel starts and during the duel as a change.

Once again, I'm eager to get back in action. Thanks again for listening!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009