Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frontier Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Hi there KI, I was a child when I created my account in August of 2008 the account name was "Quentin14" I was wondering why the dragon wasnt just given to us? I wasnt tech savvy at all when I was little and its a shame that I have missed such an amazing mount. It took me only recently that I figured out the password to it. It would be an honor to get that mount and to play on that wizard to show that I was one of the first to ever play.

Administrator
Sirfiretruck on Jan 15, 2021 wrote:
Hi there KI, I was a child when I created my account in August of 2008 the account name was "Quentin14" I was wondering why the dragon wasnt just given to us? I wasnt tech savvy at all when I was little and its a shame that I have missed such an amazing mount. It took me only recently that I figured out the password to it. It would be an honor to get that mount and to play on that wizard to show that I was one of the first to ever play.
Hi Sirfiretruck, welcome back to the Spiral!

If you should have received the mount, please contact our support team and we'll be happy to help resolve the issue:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Sirfiretruck on Jan 15, 2021 wrote:
I hope you get that wonderful mount! Good Luck!